Friday 7 September 2018

Introduction




L: The music used in one of his new hit singles Stargazing. He uses a mixture of close up camera shots and long shots to emphasise the power being shown in this video.

I: Travis Scott's record label.

A: The video is aimed at the younger generation. Also aimed at people that remember the original Astroworld Theme Park in Houston.

R: Travis Scott, Trailer for his new album, Creates a short music video teasing his new album and one of his new songs. In the video the space theme represents the song title and the idea he is Stargazing.
The video location is in very abandoned places to symbolism modern culture.



My Favorite forms of media are:


  • Music Videos- I like the whole Modern rap and Hip Hop scene with artists such as: Travis Scott, Migos and Kanye West.
  • Advertising- I am into the whole advertising campaigns that are creative and original. Mainly from my favorite brands such as Supreme, BAPE and Off-White.
  • Internet- The whole concept of the internet influences my personality and culture, through many forms of social media such as Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and Youtube. All of these create the modern culture that is around us and helps make my lifestyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment